Thursday, December 14, 2006

39 Weeks...

We had another checkup today. I haven't really made any more progress since last week. I'm dilated to 2 cm but I'm not having any contractions yet. Apparently, all of those people that predicted I would deliver early were incorrect. The doctor said today that if I haven't gone into labor by 41 weeks she will induce me so at the most I have another two weeks to wait. I hate to disappoint everyone but there is a very good chance that Little One is not going to be here in time for Christmas-as you know there is nothing we can do to hurry Little One along.

Other than being a little bored this week because of not having to work, I'm still feeling fine. Our house is really clean now thanks to all this free time. The swelling in my ankles has gone down a lot but the swelling in my wrists makes it so that I can't feel my fingertips at all anymore. I've become quite the klutz due to this and Matt finds it quite comical. As always, we'll keep you updated as the weeks pass.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will not disappoint anyone if Little One does not come before Christmas. Just think of all the sales I can hit after Christmas (like I won't hit them anyway)! We will wait patiently until Little One decides to make an appearance.

Love,

Dad and Mom

12/14/2006 08:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home